Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stupid Yellow Bug

Okay, I warned you i'll bitch here and here it goes. It was a minimum day today at school. I dropped the boys this morning and never left the school. Worked on a bunch of paperwork I needed to get done plus Beth was there to help me. That alone means stuff takes longer because her and I bullshit too much, but i'm not complainging about that. :) So needless to say where I was parked was not where I wanted to be parked to leave the school when the boys got out. All the cars would be lined up right next to me making it impossible to get out. I finally am able to inch my way out and this BITCH in a yellow bug starts trying to play chicken with me. Um, hello, I drive an Excursion, i'll drive over your yellow bug. She looks at me like i've committed a crime, you know the one of trying to merge into traffic. Of course i'm on the phone with a friend and I want to yell stupid bitch but was afraid my friend would think I was talking to her and be offended. Plus the boys were in the car. So how did I get back at the "stupid yellow bug" I let 2 other parents who were trying to merge just like me in front of me. I win!! HAHA! Shouldn't have tried to play chicken with me. Of course I will add that traffic around the school has always been bad and the patience of drivers just as bad but it is 100 times worse this year since they started charging to ride the school bus. There are so many parents it's ridiculous. As soon as the weather cools down, we are walking, i'm not dealing with this anymore!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angie Magness said...

As my kids get older I realize that all school parking lots are the same and church parking lots now that I think of it. I've lived all over the world and the same things happen universally. I've actually seen a person get hit by a car in the parking lot (an adult). And I've seen a dad try to pick a fight with another dad. School parking lots are scary places. Those yellow bugs are everywhere. Maybe we should write the book on how to survive it and tips for proper etiquette.

Kelli's Blog said...

I hate all parking lots. If you have ever tried to go to the bofa by vons it SUCKS. No one has any courtesy anymore either. Parking lots must have the most traffic accidents! I agree about Harada. I am always cussing up a storm. Thank goodness I get to River Heights early enough and don't have to deal with much of the car drama.