Friday, August 15, 2008

The weather



What the heck is the deal with this freakin weather? I expect August to be hot and to have outrageous electric bills. But now to add insult to injury we have humidity. And it's not a little bit of humidity it's alot. The boys wanted to walk to school yesterday which we did but i was sweating like crazy when we got there. Then I had to still walk back home. I swear if I didn't know better i'd think I was back in the D.C. area. I remember this weather. I experienced it one year when I visited in July. I experienced it when my cousin got married there one August. Eddie agreed and did mention at least there isn't enough humidity that it's raining that would really suck! All I know is I can't wait for Fall to hurry up and get here!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and here is a picture of the sky I took the another night. Eddie said it reminded him of the sky on a hot humid night in the midwest, not here.

No comments: